The Michigan Community College Data and Evaluation Committee (MCCDEC) is committed to providing informed and forward thinking expertise on the collection, interpretation, and evaluation of data in terms of value, implications and information content of the data, for community colleges and community college stakeholders.
Provide a broad based forum of expertise concerning data systems and data evaluation to improve the quality of Michigan's community colleges.
We accomplish this by:
- providing informed, forward thinking recommendations on the collection, interpretation, and evaluation of data;
- helping community colleges enhance their performance through improved decision making by providing:
- data collection, interpretation, and evaluation systems,
- decision impelling information,
- implementation, assessment and feedback,
- defining the standards our various constituents use for assessment and making decisions.